Festival Hours – Subject to Change
- 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm Open Door; Music; Serbian Market opens (Behind and inside the Social Hall)
- 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm Food served (Behind the Social Hall)
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm Povono Tamburitza Orchestra
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Church Tour (St. George Church)
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Avala – St. Petka Folklore Group Performance (Inside the Social Hall)
- 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm Live Music & Dance
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm Church Tour (St. George Church)
- 5:00 pm Kalemegdan Folklore Group Performance
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Vespers Service/Prayer (St. George Church)
- 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm Avala and Morava Folklore Groups Performance (Inside the Social Hall)
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm Church Tour (St. George Church)
- 11:00 pm Announcing the closing (All Facilities)
Saturday, October 12, 2024
Thank You to our Sponsors, Volunteers, Parishioners, Supporters, Visitors and Friends! San Diego Serbian Festival
“Serbian Festival evolved from two women’s passion for the home cooking and culture they’d grown up with — and their determination to preserve it for future generations while sharing it with the greater San Diego community.“
Food and Drink
Special 50th Anniversary Prices
Please, be patient with us as we update our menu
- Jagnjetina (Roasted lamb) $20 per pound
- Prasetina (Roasted pig) $20 per pound
- Burek (Phyllo dough stuffed with meat) $6 per slice
- Ražnjići (Pork on skewers) (5) $12
- Ćevapi (5, 10) $10, $20
- Vegeterian Moussaka $7
- Sarma (1) $4
- Gibanica (Cheese pita) $5 per slice
- Šopska (Salad) $3
- Lepinja (Flat bread) $2
- Grilovano povrće (Baked vegetables) $5
- Pasulj Prebranac (Baked beans) $3
Serbian Dessert Menu
- Palačinke (Crêpes) $3 (2 for $5)
- Variety of homemade cookies $3
- Torta (1) $6
- Coffee $3
Apply to be a Vendor
Standard vendor booths include 2′ x 8′ table, with tablecloth, under a 10 x 10′ pop up tent. Electricity is available at no charge, upon advance request. Cost is $150 donation to the church.
Tell us a little bit about your company and the products/services you would like to offer. Someone will get back to you shortly.
Email us at: StGeorgeParishOffice@gmail.com or call our office at 619-276-5827.
Located on the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church Grounds, 3025 Denver Street, San Diego, California, our annual San Diego Serbian Festival is an opportunity to showcase our love of Serbian hospitality, Eastern Orthodox Christian Faith, culture & delicious, homemade food and drinks to the greater San Diego and Southern California community!
General Admission: $5 donation at the entrance. Free admission for Children under 12, Active Military, and First Responders
FOOD & DRINK TICKETS
Tickets are used to buy food and drinks at the SD Serbian Festival. Sold in increments of $1, you can purchase them by cash or credit card at one of the marked ticket booths. Cash is not accepted at the food stands or bar. Tickets are valid for the festival weekend only.
Parking is available on our grounds as well as the streets parking in the Mission Bay area.
Due to food handling regulations, and in consideration of our patrons, no pets are allowed on festival premises other than documented service dogs.
Thank you for your understanding.